Serving up 507 horsepower, an enhanced AMG high-performance braking system, and exclusive design features both inside and out, the all-new C63 AMG "Edition 507" Sedans and Coupes make good -- and then some -- on their moniker.
Already the best-selling AMG pedigree on the planet, the C63 AMG receives even more aggressive exterior styling in "Edition 507" form. A pair of heat-expelling vents on the aluminum hood, new AMG light-alloy forged wheels in a choice of two different finishes, and AMG sport striping above the rocker panels add bite to this high-performance predator. In the handcrafted cabin, exquisite designo upholstery options, red accents on the dials in the AMG instrument cluster, and "Edition 507" badging enhance the unmistakable air of exclusivity.In the belly of the beast rumbles a modified version of the legendary AMG 6.3-liter naturally aspirated V-8 engine, outfitted with lightweight forged pistons, connecting rods and crankshaft that collectively deliver a weight savings of 6.6 pounds, not to mention even higher performance. Along with a leap from 451 to 507 horsepower and a boost in top speed from 155 mph to 174 mph over the base model, the Edition 507 rockets from 0-60 mph in just 4.1*** seconds -- three-tenths of a second faster than its celebrated sibling. Other technology upgrades include the AMG high-performance braking system with advanced, compound rotors and red-painted calipers as standard equipment.The C63 AMG "Edition 507" will be available for purchase this summer.
- Hand-built, high-revving AMG 6.3-liter naturally aspirated V-8 engine
- 507 horsepower, 450 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 4.1*** seconds, and a top speed of 174 mph
- More aggressive exterior styling, including hood vents, new AMG light-alloy forged wheels and AMG sport striping
- Exclusive interior available with designo upholstery, high-gloss black piano-lacquer trim and "Edition 507" badging
- AMG high-performance braking system with compound rotors and red-painted calipers
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 7-speed sports transmission with steering-wheel-mounted shift paddles
- AMG sport suspension
- AMG sport exhaust
- Available with "Edition 507" exclusive designo Magno Platinum Matte paintwork