Highlighted by the most powerful 4-cylinder production engine in the world, the all-new 2015 GLA45 AMG is equipped to live up to life's high expectations—then blow past them. That's because its AMG high-performance turbo engine produces 355 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque, with an output of 178 hp per liter, which is on a par with the world's most powerful super-sports cars.
The GLA45 AMG also features the advanced AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT (Dual-Clutch Technology) 7-speed sport transmission and is armed with the fully-variable AMG Performance 4MATIC all-wheel-drive system. Add an AMG sport suspension and AMG high-performance braking system, and you've got a clear picture of the kind of dynamic capability that lies underneath its exclusive AMG body, accented by a completely new AMG logo on the grille.
With the arrival of the GLA45 AMG in dealerships in the fall, Mercedes-AMG will offer the widest range of high-performance premium SUVs in the U.S.
- Hand-built AMG 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4 engine
- 355 horsepower, 332 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 4.8 seconds*
- Fully-variable AMG Performance 4MATIC all-wheel-drive system
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT (Dual-Clutch Technology) 7-speed sport transmission
- AMG speed-sensitive sport steering
- AMG sport suspension with independent front and rear axles
- AMG high-performance braking system
- AMG sport exhaust system
- All-new AMG logo on the grille