One of the world's mightiest four-cylinder engines, a newly designed AMG 4MATIC all-wheel drive system and a racing-derived Dual Clutch transmission make the CLA45 AMG a ferocious introduction to the AMG family.
Exclusive AMG body styling, with massive front apron and oversized air inlets. 18-inch AMG twin five-spoke alloy wheels. And the chrome-plated tailpipes of an AMG sports exhaust system. Underneath the hood, you'll find the new AMG 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine. The most powerful four-cylinder production engine on the planet has been paired with the advanced AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT (Dual-Clutch Technology) 7-speed sports transmission. Armed with a newly developed, fully-variable AMG 4MATIC all-wheel-drive system, the CLA45 AMG can whip corners into submission and impose its will on the road. Add racing-derived suspension, braking and steering technology, and you've got a high-performance personality that promises to keep things exciting every mile of the way.
The CLA45 AMG arrives in U.S. showrooms this fall.
- Hand-built AMG 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4 engine
- 355 horsepower, 332 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds†††
- New, fully-variable performance-oriented AMG 4MATIC all-wheel-drive system
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT (Dual-Clutch Technology) 7-speed sports transmission with steering-wheel-mounted shift paddles
- AMG speed-sensitive sports steering
- AMG sport suspension with independent front and rear axles
- AMG high-performance braking system
- AMG sports exhaust system