* Excludes all options, taxes, title registration, $925 transportation charge and dealer preparation fees.
** A discount on the combined monthly rate is offered when the mbrace PLUS and Mercedes-Benz Apps Packages are ordered together. Please see your dealer.
*** Lower aspect ratio tires and accompanying wheels provide substantially increased treadwear, increased tire noise and reduced ride comfort. Serious wheel and tire damage may occur if the vehicle is operated on rough or damaged road surfaces or upon encountering road debris or obstacles. These tires are not designed for use on snow and ice. Winter tires mounted on appropriately sized and approved wheels are recommended for driving in those conditions.
† Stated rates of acceleration are based upon manufacturer's track results and may vary depending on model, environmental and road surface conditions, driving style, elevation and vehicle load.™
†† 2014 EPA estimated fuel economy. Compare the estimated mpg to the estimated mpg of other vehicles. You may get different mileage depending on how fast you drive, weather conditions and trip length. Your actual highway mileage will probably be less than the highway estimate.
4. No system, regardless of how advanced, can overcome the laws of physics or correct careless driving. Please always wear your seat belt. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions. Best performance in snow is obtained with winter tires.
5. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake maintenance, and tire and road conditions.
6. WARNING: THE FORCES OF A DEPLOYING AIR BAG CAN CAUSE SERIOUS OR FATAL INJURIES TO A CHILD UNDER AGE 13. THE SAFEST SEATING POSITION FOR YOUR CHILD IS IN THE REAR SEAT, BELTED INTO AN APPROPRIATE, PROPERLY INSTALLED CHILD SEAT, OR CORRECTLY WEARING A SEAT BELT IF TOO LARGE FOR A CHILD SEAT. SEE OPERATOR’S MANUAL FOR ADDITIONAL WARNINGS AND INFORMATION ON AIR BAGS, SEAT BELTS AND CHILD SEATS.
7. Driving while drowsy or distracted is dangerous and must be avoided. ATTENTION ASSIST may be insufficient to alert a fatigued or distracted driver of lane drift and cannot be relied on to avoid an accident or serious injury.
8. All Mercedes-Benz mbrace® services operate only where cellular and Global Positioning Satellite signals are available, which are provided by third parties and not within the control of Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC. An mbrace Package trial period is offered on new, Certified Pre-Owned and pre-owned sales and leases at an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer. Subscriber Agreement is required for service to be active. Some services are only available on select vehicles. Your PIN is required in order to use certain services. Some services may be limited or restricted in some areas. Driver is responsible for complying with traffic and other laws. See your dealer or MBUSA.com/mbrace for details.
9. The mbrace Mobile App is compatible with Apple iPhone® models running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android-based phones running OS 2.3 or later.
10. Roadside Assistance repairs may involve charges for parts, service and towing. Vehicle must be accessible from main roads. Depending on the circumstance, these services may be provided by an outside provider, courtesy of Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance. Restricted roadways, acts of nature and vehicle accessibility may limit our ability to provide services to you. For full details, eligibility requirements, and limitations/exclusions of Sign and Drive services, as well as the Roadside Assistance Program, please see your dealer.
11. PRE-SAFE closes the side windows when the system's sensors detect side movements that suggest a possible rollover or side impact. A small gap is left near the fully closed position.
12. COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST may not be sufficient to avoid an accident. It does not react to certain stationary objects, nor recognize or predict the curvature and/or lane layout of the road or every movement of vehicles ahead. It is the driver’s responsibility at all times to be attentive to traffic and road conditions, and to provide the steering, braking and other driving inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. Drivers are cautioned not to wait for the system’s alerts before braking, as that may not afford sufficient time and distance to brake safely.
13. Occupant Classification System (OCS) is designed to turn the front passenger's front air bag off when the system senses the weight of a typical child 12 months old or less, plus the weight of a standard appropriate child restraint. See operator's manual for important additional information on this system, and for further information regarding the transportation of children heavier than a typical 12-month-old.