* Excludes all options, taxes, title, registration, $925 transportation charge, and dealer prep fee.
** A discount on the combined monthly rate is offered when the mbrace PLUS and Mercedes-Benz Apps Packages are ordered together. Please see your dealer.
† Stated rates of acceleration are based upon manufacturer's track results and may vary depending on model, environmental and road surface conditions, driving style, elevation and vehicle load.
†† 2014 EPA estimated fuel economy. Compare the estimated mpg to the estimated mpg of other vehicles. You may get different mileage depending on how fast you drive, weather conditions and trip length. Your actual highway mileage will probably be less than the highway estimate.
4. No system, regardless of how advanced, can overcome the laws of physics or correct careless driving. Please always wear your seat belt. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions. Best performance in snow is obtained with winter tires.
5. WARNING: THE FORCES OF A DEPLOYING AIR BAG CAN CAUSE SERIOUS OR FATAL INJURIES TO A CHILD UNDER AGE 13. THE SAFEST SEATING POSITION FOR YOUR CHILD IS IN THE REAR SEAT, BELTED INTO AN APPROPRIATE, PROPERLY INSTALLED CHILD SEAT, OR CORRECTLY WEARING A SEAT BELT IF TOO LARGE FOR A CHILD SEAT. SEE OPERATOR´S MANUAL FOR ADDITIONAL WARNINGS AND INFORMATION ON AIR BAGS, SEAT BELTS AND CHILD SEATS.
6. Occupant Classification System (OCS) is designed to turn the front passenger's front air bag off when the system senses the weight of a typical child 12 months old or less, plus the weight of a standard appropriate child restraint. See operator's manual for important additional information on this system, and for further information regarding the transportation of children heavier than a typical 12-month-old.
7. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake maintenance, and tire and road conditions.
8. PRE-SAFE closes the front side windows when the system's sensors detect side movements that suggest a possible rollover or side impact. A small gap is left near the fully closed position.