Meet a most dynamic duo.
With the 2024 Mercedes-AMG GLA and GLB, the truth suddenly becomes clear: It was never the destination — it’s the ride that gets you there.
Fiercely powered from headlamp to taillight.
The engineers at Mercedes-AMG will soon unleash not one, but two unforgettable machines with the 2024 GLA and GLB . These two performance vehicles enter an exciting new dimension with an expanded range of standard features and the latest innovations.
Emotions will stir as you catch sight of the newly styled front fascia, which give these compact SUVs a domineering stance. For an arresting aesthetic, both models come standard with redesigned LED headlights and taillights — as striking upon approach as they are on departure. And for the first time ever, these models will present the AMG crest emblazoned on the hood, signifying their pedigree of performance.
True to form, AMG offers visceral nods to the racetrack with the latest generation AMG Performance steering wheel and AMG Drive Unit buttons for intuitive access to functions and programs. The GLA 35 and GLB 35 put an aggressive twist on the digital display with the standard and latest generation MBUX presenting AMG-specific functions and screen design.
Highlighting the driving force behind AMG’s ethos, performance takes center stage. Built with an AMG-enhanced 2.0L inline 4-cylinder with a twin-scroll exhaust gas turbocharger, prepare to set course toward adventure. And when adventure becomes epic journey, the 48-volt mild hybrid technology puts comfort in the driver’s seat, making start/stop and coasting functions virtually seamless.
The 2024 GLA 35 and GLB 35 SUVs will premiere on the blacktop later this year.
- AMG-enhanced 2.0L inline 4-cylinder with twin-scroll exhaust gas turbocharger
- 302 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque (+ 13 hp through electric starter-generator) Disclaimer
- 0–60 mph in 5.1 seconds (GLA 35) and 5.4 seconds (GLB 35) (est.) Disclaimer
- Top speed of 155 mph Disclaimer
- AMG Performance 4MATIC variable all-wheel drive Disclaimer
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT® DCT 8G transmission
- Latest generation of Driver Assistance Systems available Disclaimer
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) with Voice Control multimedia system based on artificial intelligence, with available MBUX Augmented Video
- 10.25” central touchscreen multimedia display and 10.25” Digital Instrument Cluster
- 19–20” AMG wheels in matte black available
- Available Night Package