It is hard to imagine a vehicle with more sporty appeal than the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe — it has defined nimble elegance since its debut. Now, newly redesigned versions are unveiled, in both Mercedes-Benz and Mercedes-AMG variants. They are sportier and more seductive than ever.
Note the front design on the Mercedes-Benz C 300 variants, where a new bumper, diamond-fit grille and LED High Performance headlamps are poised for action. At rear, dynamic styling, a two-pipe exhaust system and LED headlamps complete this athletic stance. Within, a digital cockpit welcomes you to an environment where ingenious technology and refined materials combine for unmistakable luxury.
The Intelligent Drive technologies now included in the C-Class Coupe put it on a par with S-Class vehicles. Features like Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®, Active Steering Assist with Active Lane Change Assist, and Route-Based Speed Adaptation provide the coupe with an intuitive awareness of the road around it, heightening an already brilliant driving experience.
That experience can be enjoyed in either the standard C 300 or its 4MATIC all-wheel drive variant. You´ll feel the upgraded power in its new 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, producing 255 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque*. Paired to a 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission, the result is performance that more than complements the riveting design and technology.
With the Mercedes-AMG C 43, expect more on several fronts. It´s powered by an AMG-enhanced 3.0L V6 engine that puts out 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque for an even greater increase in power*. And design revisions bear an even more pronounced sportiness, with an AMG-specific front bumper, air intakes and chrome trim. Along with other AMG-specific design and performance enhancements, this is sportiness taken to bold new levels.
The redesigned 2019 C-Class Coupe debuted at the New York International Auto Show in March and will go on sale by late 2018.
- 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine (C 300 variants)
- AMG-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine (C 43)
- 255 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque* (C 300 variants)
- 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque* (C 43)
- 0-60 mph in 5.9 seconds* (C 300 variants)
- 0-60 mph in 4.6 seconds* (C 43)
- 9G-TRONIC 9-speed transmission (C 300 variants)
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT® TCT 9-speed transmission (C 43)
- Standard LED High Performance headlamps
- Available LED Intelligent headlamps with Active Curve Illumination and Adaptive Highbeam Assist
- Standard 10.25-inch central media display
- Optional 12.3-inch widescreen cockpit display
- Smartphone integration
- Available 64-color ambient lighting
- Available NFC wireless charging
- Multifunction steering wheel with Touch Control Buttons
- A new selection of colors and trims
- Standard Active Brake Assist
- Available Driver Assistance features including Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®, Active Lane Change Assist, Active Emergency Stop Assist, Active Steering Assist and more.
- DYNAMIC SELECT or AMG DYNAMIC SELECT with five drive programs (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, and the customizable Individual mode)