Sporty, bold, dynamic, endlessly exciting: The latest, high-performance members of the C-Class family have debuted. Whether in the form of a spacious sedan, a nimble coupe or a wide-open cabriolet, the 2019 Mercedes-AMG C 63 series calls out to all seekers of the open highway.
Before you see a C 63 on the road, you´ll hear it coming. That distinct, primal roar emerges from a handcrafted V8 4.0L biturbo engine — a close relative of the engine in the GT series. In a standard C 63, the engine produces 469 hp, while the version in a C 63 S produces 503 hp. Paired to an AMG SPEEDSHIFT® MCT 9-speed transmission and supported by the very latest in track-bred engineering, the C 63 is built to be unleashed, destined to be driven.
As beautiful as the C 63´s new exterior is, there is no element that doesn´t contribute to its superb driving dynamics. From the vertical louvers on the radiator to the transverse fin in the outer air inlets, the A-wing front bumper and the spoke geometry on the light-alloy wheels, all has been crafted with an eye to managing aerodynamics and eliciting supreme performance.
That insistent approach to driving pleasure extends to the cabin, where materials are chosen with an emphasis on sportiness as well as aesthetic appeal. New options include trim in Natural Grain Grey Oak Wood and Natural Grain Walnut Wood to complement the black MB-Tex / DINAMICA microfiber or supple Nappa leather. With Touch Control Buttons on its AMG steering wheel, optional AMG Performance seats and an optional fully digital instrument cluster, the vehicle invites total command over every drive.
Look — and listen — for the 2019 Mercedes-AMG C 63 to hit streets near you early next year.
- Handcrafted AMG 4.0L V8 biturbo engine
- 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque* (C 63)
- 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque* (C 63 S)
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT® MCT 9-speed transmission
- AMG Performance steering wheel with Touch Control Buttons
- AMG RIDE CONTROL suspension with adaptive adjustable damping for increased safety and comfort
- Optional AMG Performance seats
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT with six drive modes: Slippery, Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Race and customizable Individual modes
- Standard 10.25-inch COMAND display; optional 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster
- New trim options