The automobile´s future is electric. And now, a Mercedes-Benz leads the charge. The new EQC is the first vehicle produced under the product and technology brand "EQ". It is also the first in what will be a growing family of all-electric vehicles bearing the three-pointed star. With an uncompromising blend of comfort, performance, design, intelligence and technology, the EQC blazes a new path for electric driving — and for Mercedes-Benz.
To give the EQC a level of performance worthy of its name, we developed an all-new drive system. The vehicle features compact electric drivetrains at each axle, which give the EQC the confident and sporty characteristics of an all-wheel drive vehicle, delivering 402 hp and 564 lb-ft of torque*. With the ability to fast-charge from 10 to 80 percent in 40 minutes, the EQC is poised to conquer any highway.
While the new vehicle instantly registers as a Mercedes-Benz, it also forges a striking new path in design. Grille and headlamps are combined in a sleek black-panel surface at front, an arrangement accentuated by an LED Light Band at the top. Within, an asymmetrical cockpit puts the driver in firm and intuitive control, while rose-gold accents give the electric vehicle its own clear aesthetic. Digital and physical merge seamlessly to empower whoever takes the wheel.
And the vehicle´s technology more than bears that out. Equipped with the all-new MBUX media system, the EQC responds to the driver´s natural, conversational language. The system helps to govern the car´s functions and learns over time. Here, it´s been engineered with additional EQ settings to help manage the vehicle´s charge status, energy flow, range display and other features of electric driving. Along with the ECO Assist system that helps maintain maximum efficiency, the EQC is more than just an electric vehicle: It´s a bold statement about the future of driving.
- Two asynchronous motors, with compact electric drivetrains at each axle
- 80kWh lithium ion battery with standard DC Fast Charging for a 40-minute charge
- 402 hp and 564 lb-ft of torque*
- 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds*
- 4MATIC all-wheel drive
- Completely new Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) with Voice Control multimedia system based on artificial intelligence
- ECO Assist System with comprehensive support for electric driving
- Digital widescreen cockpit with 10.25" instrument cluster and 10.25" media display
- LED Intelligent Light System headlamps
- Standard smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- DYNAMIC SELECT with EV-optimized modes
- Optional ambient lighting with 64 colors
- Standard Active Brake Assist, Speed Limit Assist and PRE-SAFE® system
- Available Driver Assistance Systems: Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®, Active Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, PRE-SAFE® PLUS
- Available AMG Line