Sensual coupe design. Powerful SUV presence. These are two of the guiding principles that inspire the Concept GLC Coupe and the future of Mercedes‑Benz SUVs.
Sleek styling blends with strong character lines in this near-production study. The striking LED headlamps shape the expressive face of the Concept GLC Coupe. An elongated, sporty roofline and crouching greenhouse—along with frameless side windows and recessed door handles—underscore its coupe-like character. But make no mistake. The interplay between the high beltline, wide shoulders and 21-inch wheels conveys its muscular energy.
At the rear, four polished stainless-steel tailpipes of the exhaust system remind you of the power within. That power is delivered in the form of a 367-hp direct-injection biturbo V6 engine, paired with 9G-TRONIC nine-speed automatic transmission and 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive.
Look for the spirit of the Concept GLC Coupe in future Mercedes‑Benz SUV models coming soon.
- 367-hp biturbo V6 engine delivering 384 lb-ft of torque
- 9G-TRONIC nine-speed automatic transmission
- 4MATIC permanent all-wheel drive
- 186.2 inches long; 63 inches tall; 78.7 inches wide; 111.4-inch wheelbase
- 21-inch wheels
- LED headlamps and taillamps
- Front and rear underbody protection
- Side running boards
- Four-pipe stacked exhaust system