Ever since the groundbreaking CLS-Class first turned heads, many have tried and failed to replicate its seductive 4-door coupe design, visionary technology and gripping performance. And now, the new 2015 CLS is coming to push innovation even further.
With a redesigned front bumper and grille, along with new wheel and exterior color options, the CLS once again makes a powerful statement. And again it's a statement that's backed by not just the new 3.0L V6 engine, but also its big brothers the 4.6L biturbo V8 and the scorching, handcrafted 5.5L AMG biturbo V8. The 2015 CLS offers three different adaptive suspensions, and it is also the first Mercedes-Benz to offer a 9-speed automatic transmission.
Inside, the new CLS features some of the most advanced driver assistance systems in the world, including standard COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS with Autonomous Braking, plus available Intelligent Drive technologies. And more interior trim options means more ways to make the CLS totally yours.
The new 2015 CLS arrives this winter.Read Press Release
- 4-door coupe design featuring AMG body styling
- 577-hp 5.5L AMG biturbo V8, 402-hp 4.6L biturbo V8 and new 329-hp 3.0L V6 engines
- Available 9-speed automatic transmission (CLS550 two-wheel-drive model)
- Adaptive suspensions, including AIRMATIC suspension with automatic damping system
- New exterior color options
- New interior trim options
- Available Intelligent Drive assistance systems
- COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS with Autonomous Braking