Key Standard Features
- Premium Package
- harman/kardon LOGIC7® sound system
- FrontBass system
- COMAND system with central controller
- COMAND hard-drive navigation
- 3 years of navigation map updates
- SiriusXM Radio with 6-month All Access trial
- 5 years of SiriusXM Traffic and Weather service
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- 12-way power seats with memory
- Active multicontour seats with massage
- Heated and ventilated seats
- AIRSCARF neck-level heating system
- Power windblocker
- Electronic trunk closer
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS
- Electric trunk partition
- Multicolor LED ambient lighting
Key Standard Features
- 4.7L V8 biturbo engine
- ECO Start/Stop system
- 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission with shift paddles
- DYNAMIC SELECT
- Semi-active suspension with adaptive damping
- Perforated front brakes with 4-piston calipers
- Sport exhaust system
- Torque Vectoring Brake
- Aluminum body structure
- Pop-up roll bars
- Active Brake Assist
- ATTENTION ASSIST
- Active LED headlamps
- Adaptive Highbeam Assist
- LED Daytime Running Lamps and LED taillamps
- Parking Assist with Parking Pilot
- Rearview camera
• Sales taxes are paid monthly on rental payments instead of up-front (in most states)
• Leasing is a low-cost way of driving a Mercedes-Benz. You only pay for the portion of the vehicle you use
• Leasing may offer tax advantages if the vehicle is used for business purposes (please consult your tax advisor)
• A lower monthly payment means more disposable income for other investments
• You can tailor your lease to fit your driving habits
• There are no complications with trading in or selling your vehicle. We take the risk of the resale value at the end of the lease and provide you with a pre-determined purchase option
• Opportunity to drive a new vehicle more often
• Mercedes-Benz Financial Services offers terms from 24 to 60 months, which allows you to customize your financing according to your personal needs
• A Mercedes-Benz has a higher than average resale value.
• When you purchase, the required insurance limits for liability and property damage are usually lower than when you lease
• You can modify your vehicle with non-factory accessories. Modifying a leased car is not permitted, unless modifications are dealer-installed, factory-approved options
• You can sell your vehicle at any time, under your own terms
The term of your lease is the length of your lease agreement in months. Generally, longer lease terms result in lower monthly payments.
Please select the mileage option which most closely resembles your annual miles driven. Low mileage leases usually result in lower monthly payments. Additional miles can be purchased if your annual mileage exceeds 15,000. Please see your dealer for details.
Down payment does not include the first month's payment, tax, title, license, or any other fees/charges due at signing. The default is 10% of MSRP or the Total Build price for the vehicle you design. The sum of the down payment and net trade-in amount cannot exceed 25% of MSRP.
Est. Net Trade-in Amount
The net trade-in amount is the value of your trade-in vehicle minus any remaining amount owed to the prior creditor. The dealer will determine the amount you actually receive for your trade-in vehicle. To get an estimate, you can use the Black Book Value. The sum of the down payment and net trade-in amount cannot exceed 25% of MSRP.
Adjusted Capitalized Cost
Your Adjusted Capitalized Cost is based on the selling price of the vehicle, less your down payment and net trade-in, if any.
With balloon financing, you own the vehicle and have most of the same benefits as traditional financing. The larger balloon payment at the end means monthly payments are less than traditional financing. Not available in all states.
The term of vehicle financing is the length of your finance contract in months. Generally, longer terms result in lower monthly payments.
APR is the annual percentage rate. Actual APR is based on the creditworthiness of the customer. Not all customers will qualify for credit or for the lowest rate.
Down payment is an upfront cash payment made when you purchase the vehicle that reduces the amount financed. The default is 10% of MSRP or the Total Build price for the vehicle you design.
Est. Net Trade-in Amount
The net trade-in amount is the value of your trade-in vehicle minus any remaining amount owed to the prior creditor. The dealer will determine the amount you actually receive for your trade-in vehicle. To get an estimate, you can use the Black Book Value.
Total Amount Financed
Your Total Amount Financed is based on the selling price of the vehicle, less your down payment and net trade-in, if any.