Based on the legendary Mercedes-Benz G-Class, the Ener-G-Force concept is a theoretical, environmentally friendly SUV designed for the future of law enforcement and emergency services.
Powered by a hypothetical version of our proven, zero-emission F-CELL hydrogen-fuel-cell technology, the Ener-G-Force sends recycled water in tanks on its roof to a "hydro-tech converter" that transforms natural and renewable resources into energy. Advanced, lightweight-composite construction also contributes to helping it achieve an operating range of about 500 miles. What's more, instead of a full-time all-wheel drive system, you'll find four, electric wheel-hub motors that work independent of one another.
The Ener-G-Force may be a concept vehicle. But envisioning "what could be" is how the automobile — and Mercedes-Benz — was born. And it's what continues to drive us today.Read Press Release
- Futuristic design based on the legendary G-Class
- Powered by a hypothetical version of Mercedes-Benz F-CELL hydrogen fuel-cell technology
- Converts recycled water and renewable resources into energy
- Advanced, lightweight-composite construction
- Independent, electric motors mounted within each wheel
- Operating range of about 500 miles