With lively performance, networked technology and uncompromising comfort in a sporty package, the groundbreaking B-Class Electric Drive paves the way to an earth-friendly future at a surprising pace.
Based on the conventionally powered B-Class that's already a bestseller overseas, this zero-emission variant boasts an advanced electric motor that delivers 174 horsepower and a range of more than 100 miles* on a single charge. It's a fresh, fully connected approach to driving that's equal parts responsibility and exhilaration — and every part Mercedes-Benz.
Want to ride ahead of the curve on every trip? The all-new B-Class Electric Drive will be available starting summer 2014 at authorized Mercedes-Benz dealers in select states — CA, CT, MD, OR, NJ, NY, RI and VT — and then nationwide in early 2015. Look for more updates soon.Read Press Release
- Bold, compact four-door design with seating for five
- Advanced electric motor delivering 174 horsepower and 250 lb-ft of torque
- Range of more than 100 miles on a full charge*
- Easily charged at any standard outlet
- From a heavy-duty, 240 volt power source: full charge in four hours, with a 60-mile charge achieved in less than two**
- Connected vehicle technology with remote monitoring, charging and pre-entry climate control features
- COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST with Adaptive Brake Assist standard***
- Available Blind Spot Assist, Lane Keeping Assist and Active Parking Assist†