Mercedes me connect
Access your vehicle from anywhere, and experience all the benefits of ownership with Mercedes me connect.
The Digital Extension of your Mercedes-Benz
Whether you’re starting your engine, getting customer support or simply checking your fuel, Mercedes me connect is here to make life easier.
Start your engine – anytime, anywhere.
Mercedes me connect lets you prepare for any trip using the Remote Engine Start feature. You can cool down or heat the cabin, so as soon as you step inside, you’re completely comfortable and ready to drive.
Remotely lock or unlock your vehicle
Wondering if you remembered to lock your doors? No need to worry, you can use the app to lock or unlock your vehicle at the tap of a button.
Easily locate your vehicle
You can easily see your vehicle’s location, whether you’re in a crowded parking lot or across the globe.
Get up-to-the-minute vehicle data.
Mercedes me connect provides a quick snapshot of your mileage, fuel level, tire pressure, fluids and more.
Send an address to your vehicle's navigation system.
Jump start your journey by sending the address of your destination straight to your vehicle's navigation system. It will be pulled up as soon as you start the vehicle so you no longer have to enter it manually, and you can easily save it for future use.
Get the latest updates, in your vehicle and on the go.
With Mercedes me connect, you may never want to exit your Mercedes-Benz.
- Live Traffic Information
- Online Map Updates
- Car-to-X Communication
- Advanced Speech Recognition and Natural Language Understanding (MBUX)
- Software Updates
- In-Car WiFiDisclaimer
- TuneIn® Radio
- … and much more!
Pair your vehicle and activate services right from the app.
The Mercedes me connect app lets you pair your vehicle and activate services like Remote Engine Start, Remote Door Lock & Unlock, Locate Vehicle and more, all on-the-go. Simply scan the QR code in the vehicle’s multimedia system, or enter your Vehicle Identification Number in the app to pair your vehicle. Disclaimer DisclaimerThen, touch one button to activate all of your services. If you need assistance, call (800) 367-6372 or visit your Mercedes-Benz dealer.
Remote Engine Start
• Send an address from your phone directly to the navigation system in your car. When you get to your, you can start navigating right away, or save the address.
Remote Door Lock & Unlock
• Lock or unlock your vehicle from virtually any location, and know that your vehicle is always secure.
Remote Retrieval of Vehicle Status
• View the latest data from your vehicle, including mileage, fuel level, tire pressure and more.
Find and Send POI
• Send an address from your phone directly to the navigation system in your car. When you get to your vehicle, you can start navigating right away, or save the address.
• Get reminders of upcoming service, and call your local dealer to book a service appointment.
• View the current location of your vehicle on a map using your smartphone.
Live Traffic InformationDisclaimer
• View live traffic information and optimized route guidance on your vehicle’s navigation.
• With Car-to-X Communication, information is exchanged between vehicles on the road, alerting you to various hazards up ahead, such as an accident, fog or icy conditions.
Fuel & Charging Stations with PricingDisclaimer
• When viewing your navigation, your vehicle will display gas and charging stations on the map with helpful information like prices, fuel type, hours of operation and more.
Online Map UpdatesDisclaimer
• Install the latest maps to your vehicle’s navigation by downloading updates over-the-air, without affecting the speed or performance of the head unit.
• Have the option to view location-specific weather and temperatures within your navigation map.
• Easily view when your next service is coming up
• Advanced Speech Recognition and Natural Language Understanding (MBUX)
• For certain vehicles, Online Voice Control allows you to speak to your car and have it speak back.
• With any vehicle, wear and tear is bound to happen. Be notified if your car is in need of servicing or a certain part needs to be inspected.
• If you’re ever involved in an accident, receive immediate assistance and have a towing service arranged via Roadside Assistance.
• In the event of a breakdown, your vehicle data and position will be relayed to the Roadside Assistance Center for immediate assistance.
Remote Vehicle Diagnostics
• Allow your preferred service dealer to remotely retrieve vehicle data ahead of service, so your experience is as smooth as possible.
• Get the latest software installed over the air, so your vehicle is optimized with the most current information from Mercedes-Benz.
Emergency Call ServicesDisclaimer
• Automatically receive help from an emergency response agent if you’re involved in an accident, or place a call manually by pressing the SOS button in your vehicle.
Information Call and me Call ServicesDisclaimer
• For general or Mercedes me connect-related questions, contact a Mercedes-Benz agent using the in-vehicle call button.
• Your vehicle becomes a 4G WiFi hotspot allowing you to connect up to eight devices to the Internet.
• Access TuneIn® radio using your vehicle’s multi media system to surf between 70,000 live radio stations from around the globe. Search by artist or song, and explore categories like music genres, talk radio, sports and more.
To become a Mercedes me connect user, you should own a model year 2019 or newer Mercedes-Benz vehicle. Most remote access services are complimentary for three years. You will need to download the Mercedes me connect app to use these features. Note: Select 2018 GLE and 2018 C-Class vehicles are also equipped with Mercedes me connect services. Check with your dealer for details.
While many of the features are similar, mbrace services are available on most model year 2018 and prior vehicles. Mercedes me connect services are available on most model year 2019 and newer vehicles. Note: Select 2018 GLE and 2018 C-Class vehicles are also equipped with Mercedes me connect services. Check with your dealer for details.
You do not have to provide a credit card to use Mercedes me connect. The standard package includes a wide range of features, with remote access features standard for the first three years.
No, Mercedes me is free for everyone, regardless of your vehicle’s equipment and capabilities. However, customers with Mercedes me connect will have access to additional features.
For non-emergency situations, the 'me' button allows you to contact all call-center based assistance services with the press of one button. Examples include Roadside Assistance, and Vehicle Information and more.
In-car WiFi is provided by the mobile network operator on behalf of Mercedes-Benz, and requires a multimedia system with navigation, which is optional on some model lines. To activate in-car WiFi for your vehicle, visit http://Att.com/Mercedes.