The new 2024 Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV
An all-around upgrade, for an all-around achiever.
From A to Z to GLB.
The compact SUV that does seemingly everything now does even more.
The GLB offers so much in such an accessible package, it feels like magic.
Room for up to seven passengers. Ample space for cargo. A wealth of state-of-the-art technologies. Plenty of power and superb handling. The 2024 GLB kicks it all up to another level, welcoming an abundance of standard features and enhancing each of its hallmark offerings.
It’s been redesigned, its unmistakable sporty outline sharpened and polished with angled LED headlamps, redesigned front bumper and athletic shoulder shape. Inside, its 10.25-inch media displays anchor a modern cabin accentuated in materials like the steering wheel’s standard Nappa leather. Plenty of other features now comes standard too: the LED headlamps and taillamps with Highbeam Assist, the Parking package, USB package, Keyless GO and more. Safety technology also sees an upgrade: Active Steering Assist Disclaimer offers more comfortable control over Lane Keeping Assist Disclaimer and the Parking package allows for a 360-degree camera Disclaimer view of the external environment.
The latest generation of MBUX offers even more innovation upgrades. Drivers can now select three display modes: “Classic,” “Sporty,” and “Discreet” (for those who like to keep it minimal). Three modes (Navigation, Assistance and Services) and 10 ambient light settings allow for even greater personalization. The system goes to even greater lengths to learn from drivers over time, registering preferred routes and settings, suggesting personalized entertainment and comfort features — and allowing drivers to decline those suggestions temporarily or permanently with a simple verbal command.
The GLB continues to offer a rugged, sporty drive with plenty of agility and capability. With the addition of a 48-volt starter-generator, it’s now even more powerful and versatile in its handling. An extra 13 horsepower provides an instant boost in pickup, while allowing for energy recuperation and overall quieter acceleration. It’s engineering at its most magical.
Find it at a dealer near you later this year.
- 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine with integrated starter-generator
- 221 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque (+ 13 hp through electric starter-generator) Disclaimer
- Available 4MATIC all-wheel drive Disclaimer
- LED High Performance headlamps
- Standard Parking package
- Optional 360-degree camera Disclaimer
- Available upgraded Driver Assistance package Disclaimer
- Upgraded version Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) with Voice Control multimedia system based on artificial intelligence
- Newly designed MBUX display styles
- Up to 10 Ambient Light color environments
- Standard Nappa-leather steering wheel
- Revised telematics system including wireless smartphone connectivity
- Optional Burmester® surround sound system with immersive Dolby Atmos® audio experience Disclaimer