Welcome to the future of luxury driving.
The Mercedes-Maybach EQS SUV elevates an unparalleled tradition into the next era of driving pleasure.
There’s never been an electric vehicle quite like this.
The all-new 2024 Mercedes-Maybach EQS SUV represents the future of ultra-luxury: an elegant, refined masterpiece that harnesses all the benefits of an electric powertrain to enfold its passengers in a cocoon of sumptuous, high-tech comfort.
The Maybach EQS dazzles on first impression: An upright Mercedes emblem on the hood, a modern and sleek black panel at front, bold chrome elements, and available two-tone paint, painstakingly applied by hand and representing a signature aesthetic for the brand. Inside the vehicle, rose-gold accents, natural wood trim options and — for the first time ever — vegetable-tanned Nappa leather give the cabin a rarified atmosphere of prestige and power.
The true Maybach experience reveals itself in motion. Ambient lighting sets the mood, with two exclusive Maybach settings. The reclining rear seats offer both warmth and ventilation, neck and shoulder heating, and even a relaxing calf massage. The Burmester® 4D Surround Sound SystemDisclaimer with Dolby Atmos® immersive audio experienceDisclaimer creates a lush, full-spectrum soundscape, whether by listening to your favorite artists or experiencing the unique “Aerial Grace” driving sound exclusive to this vehicle. But before you indulge in either, take a moment to appreciate a different audio experience: The absolute hush of the insulated cabin. Paired with electric roller blinds on the windows and ENERGIZING AIR CONTROL with HEPA filtration, the Maybach becomes a refuge from the world outside.
Technological innovations put driver and passenger perfectly at ease. The central display allows the driver immediate access to the vast majority of interactions, and the system reacts to specific situations, learning over time to offer the right suggestions. The displays can be customized with three different styles: understated, sport and MAYBACH. In the rear, two 11.6-inch displays allow passengers to interact, as does the MBUX rear tablet, which works beyond the vehicle. And with MBUX Interior Assistant, passengers can trigger vehicle functions (like switching on reading lights) with a simple wave of the hand.
The next age of elegance and luxury is about to arrive. Watch for the Mercedes-Maybach EQS SUV later this year.
- Two permanently excited 484 kW synchronous motors
- 649 hp and 700 lb-ft of torqueDisclaimer
- 0–60 mph in 4.1 seconds (est.)Disclaimer, Disclaimer
- Top speed of 130 mph
- AIRMATIC Air Suspension with continuously adjustable damping
- DYNAMIC SELECT drive modes
- Driver Assistance SystemsDisclaimer
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- MBUX Interior Assist and rear tablet
- MBUX High-End Rear Seat Entertainment
- MBUX Hyperscreen plus two 11.6-inch displays in rear
- Burmester® 4D Surround Sound SystemDisclaimer with Dolby Atmos® immersive audioDisclaimer
- ENERGIZING AIR CONTROL with HEPA filtration
- 64-color ambient lighting with Maybach-exclusive Rose Gold White and Amethyst Glow schemes
- Available Executive Rear Seat Package Plus