It´s the most powerful E-Class of all time. The E63 S takes the innovative technology of the 2017 E-Class - from Intelligent Drive safety features to the semi-automated DRIVE PILOT - and combines it with the pure force of Mercedes-AMG.
Sporting a handcrafted AMG 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, the all-new E63 takes performance and responsiveness to the extreme. That means 603 hp, a maximum torque of 627 lb-ft,* and a blistering 0-60 time of 3.3 seconds**. Plus, the AMG cylinder deactivation system lowers fuel consumption and emissions, so none of that power goes to waste***.
On the road, the E63 S turns power into precision, with an AMG Performance 4MATIC drive system and a re-engineered AMG sport suspension that results in high camber stability and impressive cornering speeds. For a personalized ride, AMG DYNAMIC SELECT offers four different drive programs with variable torque distribution, giving you total control over the vehicle´s performance.
Inside and out, the design redefines the performance sedan, with a more sinuous, muscular look. The all-new 2018 Mercedes-AMG E63 S will arrive in the US in the summer of 2017.
- AMG 4.0L V8 biturbo engine
- Two twin-scroll turbochargers
- 603 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque*, **
- 0-60 mph in 3.3 seconds; governed top speed of 186 mph**
- AMG Cylinder Management cylinder deactivation system
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT (Multi Clutch Technology) nine-speed sport transmission
- AMG Performance 4MATIC+ all-wheel drive
- AMG sport suspension based on AIR BODY CONTROL
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT drive programs
- Rear differential lock for optimal traction
- Extended wheel arches for greater track width
- New grill with chrome louvers, vertical black struts, and AMG lettering
**Stated horsepower, torque and acceleration rates are estimated based on manufacturer's testing and track results and may vary depending on environmental and road surface conditions, driving style, elevation and vehicle load.
***EPA estimates not yet available for the 2018 Mercedes-AMG E63 S..