The Mercedes-AMG GT series brought profound excitement to the everyday road. Now the engineers in Affalterbach have expanded the thrills with a four-door variant. And they´ve done so with their characteristic blend of care and boldness, rethinking the entire construction of the vehicle to ensure that extra space and versatility have sacrificed nothing when it comes to a heart-pounding drive.
As always with a Mercedes-AMG vehicle, visual appeal is directly tied to exquisite performance. You will note the low hood, the muscular shape, and the flowing silhouette — all part of well-crafted aerodynamics. But what sets the 4-door GT Coupe apart is its reinforced structure, adapted from racing to ensure maximum performance. Inside the vehicle, supreme comfort goes hand-in-hand with total luxury, and intuitive touch controls and widescreen cockpit enhance a space where the driver is in total control.
Underneath the hood, the coupe provides three different engine options for each of its different models: two different handcrafted AMG V8s for the GT 63 S and 63, and an AMG-enhanced 3.0L inline-6 biturbo with EQ Boost for the GT 53. The most powerful option, available on the GT 63 S, delivers 630 hp*, a maximum torque of 664 lb-ft*, and roars from 0-60 in 3.1 seconds*.
With a variety of performance and design packages, the four-door coupes will appeal to any who seek maximum thrills with boundless possibilities.
- Handcrafted AMG 4.0L V8 biturbo engines (GT 63 variants)
- AMG-enhanced 3.0L inline-6 turbo engine with EQ Boost (GT 53)
- 630 hp and 664 lb-ft of torque* (GT 63 S)
- 577 hp and 590 lb-ft of torque* (GT 63)
- 429 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque* (GT 53)
- 0-60 mph in 3.1 seconds; top speed of 195 mph* (GT 63 S)
- 0-60 mph in 3.3 seconds; top speed of 193 mph* (GT 63)
- 0-60 mph in 4.4 seconds; top speed of 174 mph* (GT 53)
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 9-speed transmission (GT 63 variants)
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT TCT 9-speed transmission (GT 53)
- AMG RIDE CONTROL+ Air Supsensions (GT 63 variants)
- Active rear-axle steering (GT 63 variants)
- New AMG wheels
- AIRPANEL active air control system for fluid aerodynamics
- Available Aerodynamics Package (GT 63 variants)
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT with six drive programs
- AMG Performance Steering Wheels
- Available Executive Rear Seat package
- Customized AMG fragrance designed to match the sporty spirit of the brand