Today, the E-Class doesn't just stand out—it stands alone in its commitment to driving innovation. With the arrival of the Mercedes-AMG E43, we've added more power and agility to the E-Class. With the AMG E43 you'll enjoy the confident response of an AMG-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine and AMG Performance 4MATIC all-wheel drive. The engine leverages technologies inherited from our Formula 1 hybrid engines, helping the AMG E43 turn molecules and milliseconds into peerless power and extended efficiency.
Its talent for breaking new ground in virtually every area of automotive excellence continues, especially in technology and safety. The AMG instrument cluster delivers all relevant information in a clearly arranged layout optimized for a dynamic driving style on the available fully-digital, high-resolution 12.3-inch display screen. And its self-leveling AMG Sport Suspension based on AIR BODY CONTROL balances intense cornering grip with relaxed highway cruising.
Inside, the AMG E43 offers a variety of customization options for your vehicle, with premium materials and available appointments that give each AMG E43 a more individual touch.
The all-new 2017 Mercedes-AMG E43 arrives at U.S. dealers in early 2017.
- 3.0L V6 biturbo engine - 396 hp, 384 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 mph in just 4.5 seconds
- Five AMG DYNAMIC SELECT transmission modes
- MB-Tex/DINAMICA with optional nappa leather
- 9G-TRONIC nine-speed automatic transmission
- AMG Sport Suspension based on AIR BODY CONTROL
- DRIVE PILOT with Distance Pilot DISTRONIC
- "Car-to-X" Communication
- World-first PRE-SAFE® Sound
- Available world-first PRE-SAFE® Impulse Side