Twenty years after the Mercedes‑Benz SLK defined an entire category, the new 2017 Mercedes‑Benz SLC is ready to carry the legacy forward with significantly optimized technology and an enhanced look.
The new SLC is available in two models: the SLC300, which features a 241‑hp 2.0‑liter turbo inline 4‑cylinder engine; and the high‑performance Mercedes‑AMG SLC43, which includes an AMG‑enhanced 362‑hp 3.0‑liter V‑6 biturbo engine that delivers 384 lb‑ft of torque. Both feature 9‑speed automatic transmission as well as DYNAMIC SELECT, which allows you to adjust the vehicle's driving characteristics to match your personal driving style at the touch of a button.
With a bold front section, long arrow‑shaped hood and muscular wings, the SLC's unmistakably sporty design complements its agile, nimble maneuverability. The electrohydraulic vario‑roof combines the thrill of open‑top driving with uncompromised comfort, and can be operated even when cruising at speeds up to 25 mph. Since it's more fun with the top down, optional features such as AIRSCARF and heated seats (standard on AMG SLC43) ensure that the SLC maintains the perfect on‑board climate regardless of the weather, allowing you to extend the duration of your top‑down driving season. And the standard rearview camera makes reversing and parking easier than ever.
The new 2017 Mercedes‑Benz SLC arrives in the U.S. this spring.
- 2.0-liter turbo inline 4-cylinder engine-241 hp, 273 lb-ft of torque (SLC300); or an AMG-enhanced 3.0-liter V6 biturbo engine-362 hp, 384 lb-ft of torque (AMG SLC43)
- 0-60 mph in 5.7* seconds (SLC300), 4.6* seconds (AMG SLC43)
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- DYNAMIC SELECT driving modes
- AIRSCARF neck-level heating system
- Rearview camera
- Available MAGIC SKY CONTROL
- Intelligent Drive safety and convenience systems such as Active Brake Assist, Blind Spot Assist and others
- COMAND infotainment system
- Newly designed instrument cluster
- Next-generation sport steering wheel