Paying homage to the classics of the past and carrying the tradition into the future, the Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 coupe concept represents the ultimate in automotive luxury.
The Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 measures over 18.5 feet in length (almost six meters) and is powered by a four-motor all-electric, all-wheel drive system delivering 738-hp (550 kW). The shallow underfloor battery allows for a range of over 200 miles, according to the EPA. And a visionary quick-charge function will also allow you to add around 62 miles to your range in just five minutes of charging.
Aesthetically, the Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 has two main characteristics: sensual, emotional design ("hot") and intelligent details ("cool"). For example, the classic show-car proportions—the extremely long hood, low roofline and rearward positioning of the greenhouse—appeal to the "hot" side, while the smart aerodynamics and technical character of the narrow lights, partially transparent rims and split rear window reflect the "cool" aesthetic.
The interior of the Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 features an incomparable 360-degree lounge that synthesizes the two values, as well. The digital displays are contrasted by high-quality leather and wood trim, including elm wood in the floor area. The padded leather upholstery includes miniature "body sensor displays" that monitor passengers' vitals and automatically adjust climate controls and massage functions. They also capture light and color (for example, the color of occupants' clothing) in order to create new, emotional lighting effects in the interior.
A reflection of the past and present, with a look to the future, the Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 foresees a coupe experience like no other.
- 550-kW electric motor with an output of 738 hp
- 0-62 mph in under 4 seconds
- Range of over 200 miles, according to the EPA
- Quick-charge function adds 62 miles of range after five minutes of charging
- Charge via public charge station, conventional domestic outlet or wireless charging via electromagnetic field
- Exclusively designed set of two suitcases
- "Hyperanalogue" instruments featuring classic and modern design elements
- Digital touchscreen strips for all occupants
- "Inside out" interior spatial design
- Hallmark Mercedes-Benz gullwing doors