Eligibility & Restrictions
Roadside Assistance provides our customers with two types of service:
- Soft Services
Soft Services are complimentary for any vehicle under a Mercedes-Benz Warranty:
- New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Extended Limited Warranty
- Certified Pre-Owned Warranty include
Soft Services include:
- Service a flat tire
- Jump Start a dead battery (not applicable for EV vehicles)
- Deliver a small amount of fuel, should the vehicle run out (not applicable for EV vehicles)
- Lockout service (a pay-per-use service without an active mbrace account)
If a vehicle is not eligible, Roadside Assistance Services can be purchased.
Towing Services is complementary for all Mercedes-Benz vehicles regardless of warranty status:
- Towing to the nearest authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership, given that the service/repair is completed at the dealership. If the repair is not performed at the dealership, the dealership has the right to charge the customer for the cost of the towing services
- Towing to a surrounding Mercedes-Benz dealership up to 20 miles from the nearest Mercedes-Benz location
Every attempt will be made to assist a customer; however, the following circumstances may limit our ability to provide services to you.
Restricted Roadways: Many states/cities have roadways in which unauthorized service vehicles are not permitted.
Acts of Nature: Due to heavy snowstorms, flooding or other acts of nature, ability to obtain service may be limited or in some cases, service may be unavailable. In these cases, you may be asked to call 911.
Vehicle Accessibility: Additional charges may apply for a breakdown location that is not a reasonably accessible roadside location, as determined by our authorized technician or roadside service tow provider. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, parking
garages that may inhibit tow services' ability to access and retrieve disabled vehicles, and vehicles that are in off-road locations.
A program of this magnitude simply would not be possible without the enthusiastic support of Mercedes-Benz dealers. It's reassuring to know that virtually all Mercedes-Benz dealers across the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska, participate in this program. Depending on the circumstances, these services may be provided by an outside independent service provider, courtesy of Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance.
Mercedes-Benz USA reserves the right to limit services and reimbursement to an owner or driver under the program described when, in the sole judgment of Mercedes-Benz, the claims become excessive in frequency or type of occurrence. Mercedes-Benz USA also reserves the right to revise or discontinue the described benefits/services at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of Mercedes-Benz USA. Prices mentioned within this website and services available are current as of the date this website was last updated and are subject to change without notice.