By embracing Mercedes-AMG´s hallmark of Driving Performance, the new E63 S Wagon pushes its vehicle segment to new heights — it´s the perfect blend of exclusivity, power and practicality.
Power is brought to you by a hand-crafted AMG 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. Agility comes courtesy of an impressively nimble AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 9-speed transmission. And maximum grip is delivered by the fully variable AMG Performance 4MATIC+ all-wheel drive system. Together, they allow the E63 S Wagon to achieve exciting new benchmarks: 603 hp, 627 lb-ft of torque* and acceleration from 0 to 60 in a thrilling 3.4 seconds*.
Take a walk around the vehicle — or climb in — and that sportiness is unmistakable. Wheel arches curl around wider, larger wheels on the front axle. A jet wing-inspired front bumper suggests the wagon´s newfound power. Its overall contours provide a more poised, aggressive appearance. Within, sport seats cradle you as you grip a black nappa leather AMG Performance Steering Wheel. A 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster keeps vital speed, safety and performance information within your field of vision.
Naturally, a wagon must be practical. Here, too, the E63 S Wagon sets new standards. With its second row of seats upright, the trunk offers a remarkable 35 cubic feet of capacity. What´s more, those rear seats can now be positioned at a steeper angle to provide even more usable trunk space or folded to provide a flexible 40:20:40 split.
Whether climbing the backroads or devouring the highway, the 2018 Mercedes-AMG E63 S Wagon is designed for almost any purpose, even — or perhaps especially — if it´s just the thrill of the drive. Look for it at a dealership near you in Fall 2017.
- Handcrafted AMG 4.0L V8 biturbo engine
- 603 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque*
- 0-60 mph in 3.4 seconds; top speed of 180 mph*
- AMG Performance 4MATIC+ permanent all-wheel drive with variable torque and DRIFT mode
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT MCT 9-speed sports transmission
- DRIVE PILOT system
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT drive programs
- All-new AMG suspension with full-support multi-chamber air suspension
- Electronically controlled rear limited slip differential
- 35 cu. ft. of trunk capacity