Straight out of Affalterbach, the all-new 2017 Mercedes-AMG C43 Coupe is the newest addition to the world-renowned AMG family. With genuine performance engineering under the hood and optimized sport driving in every interior detail, the C43 Coupe makes every mile feel like a lap on the racetrack.
As the latest extension of the C-Class, the C43 Coupe takes inspiration from the AMG GT and combines it with AMG Performance 4MATIC all‑wheel drive dynamism for a performance vehicle that begs to be driven. Setting new standards in its segment, the AMG‑enhanced 362‑hp V‑6 biturbo engine utilizes similar technology found in the Formula One engines of the championship‑winning MERCEDES‑AMG PETRONAS team. Accelerating from 0-60 mph in 4.6 seconds with a top speed of 155 mph, the C43 Coupe boasts a new 9G‑TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission for even faster gearshifts. Which makes for even faster short bursts of speed as well as more excitable and audible gear changes.
With its sport steering sensing every movement behind the wheel and exhibiting precise, authentic feedback, the C43 Coupe makes every moment feel more evocative than the next. With a tap of a finger you can tailor your driving dynamics between five different AMG DYNAMIC SELECT transmission modes: Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport Plus and Individual. Standard AMG RIDE CONTROL sport suspension combines concentrated performance orientation with an optimized comfort configuration for relaxed long journeys behind the wheel. No matter the destination, the lavish and sporty interior of the C43 Coupe reflects a performance spirit that only matches the driver's passion for the pedal. While lateral sport seating, designo red safety belts, and checkered‑flag design details reinforce its overall motor racing flair.
The new 2017 Mercedes‑AMG C43 Coupe arrives in the U.S. this fall.
- 3.0-liter V6 biturbo engine with NANOSLIDE® technology
- 0-60 mph in 4.6 seconds; 362 horsepower, 384 lb-ft torque
- 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission with double-declutching function when shifting down and exhilaratingly short response times in "Sport Plus" mode
- AMG Performance 4MATIC all-wheel drive with rear-biased torque distribution of 31 to 69 percent.
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT drive modes: Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport Plus and Individual
- AMG RIDE CONTROL sport suspension with adaptive variable damping
- Three-stage Electronic Stability Program ESP®
- AMG styling including the front apron with sporty distinctive air intakes, diamond meshes, silver chrome trim, and MB-Tex / DINAMICA microfiber upholstery